Recap: DeFi Week of July 17
Anticipation isn’t an easy thing to measure in the markets.
By: The Defiant TeamNewsletter
Hello Defiers! Happy weekend!
Anticipation isn’t an easy thing to measure in the markets. It’s an emotion, not a valuation or a token price. And yet the mounting anticipation for The Merge, Ethereum’s historic upgrade, clearly became a force in the crypto markets this week, with Ether jumping about 40% in the seven days through Friday. Other DeFi names — Aave, Uniswap, MakerDAO — also posted double-digit gains, shaking off the angst of a grinding bear market and spurring hope that maybe, just maybe, the worst is over.As it happens, Ethereum’s Merge rally coincided with the rollout of the first offerings from The Defiant Terminal, our data dashboard on market action and analytics. Our crack team of reporters… continue reading at The Defiant Newsletter.
Subscribe today to The Defiant’s Premium Newsletter and get access to:
- Monday: Full transcript of exclusive podcast interviews
- Tuesday-Friday: Daily DeFi news briefings
- Friday: DeFi Alpha, weekly newsletter on how to put your money to work in DeFi
- Saturday: Inbox Dump edition of The Defiant newsletter every Saturday with all the PR that didn’t make it to our content channels
- Sunday: Weekly Recap
- Community calls with the team
- Subscriber-only chats on The Defiant Discord server
- Full access to The Defiant’s content archive
Get Smarter on DeFi and Web3
Get the 5-minute newsletter keeping 75K+ crypto innovators in the loop.