Our Most Read Stories This Week: a16z Manifesto, Uniswap Fees, Cointelegraph Post Mortem
The Defiant's most read stories for the week of Oct. 16.
By: The Defiant Team •DeFi News
These are the top 10 most read stories on The Defiant during the week of Oct. 16:
- There is No Mention of Crypto in Marc Andreessen's Techno-Optimist Essay Marc Andreessen's "The Techno-Optimist Manifesto" doesn't mention crypto or any directly-related term. Not even once.
- Uniswap To Charge 0.15% Swap Fee On Website and Wallet Uniswap, the largest decentralized exchange by trade volume, announced it will start charging a swap fee for a select group of tokens on its web app and wallet.
- Fantom Foundation Wallets Hacked and Drained in Exploit The Fantom Foundation, the organization behind the Fantom blockchain, has been hit by a malicious attack to a number of its crypto wallets.
- Consensys Founder Joe Lubin is Being Sued by Ex Employees in Equity Dispute Early Consensys employees are alleging that Ethereum co-founder Joseph Lubin cheated them out of equity in the Brooklyn-based company.
- The Defiant's Ultimate Friendtech Guide Tips and Resources To Maximize Your Potential Airdrop and Pitfalls To Avoid
- Cointelegraph Publishes Post-Mortem After Inaccurate Tweet Sends BTC Flying Prospective Bitcoin spot ETFs are again dominating the headlines, with a tweet from Cointelegraph falsely claiming U.S. regulators had approved BlackRock's proposed ETF triggering violent volatility in the markets.
- Reddit Mods Accused of Selling Subreddit Tokens With Inside Information Three moderators of the r/CryptoCurrency subreddit are being accused of using their advance knowledge of Reddit’s decision to sunset crypto-based Community Points to sell their own tokens ahead of the community.
- Circle Brings Gasless Transactions To Grab Wallet Users Grab, the Southeast Asian ‘superapp’ servicing 180M users, is teaming up with Circle, the company behind the USDC stablecoin, to offer fee-free NFT experiences for Singaporean users.
- Scroll Suffers From Weak Adoption One Week After Mainnet Launch Scroll, the long-awaited Ethereum Layer 2, is suffering from poor adoption roughly one week after discretely executing its mainnet launch.
- EtherFi's Liquid Staking Token Live On Goerli Ahead Of Mainnet Launch eETH, the highly-anticipated liquid staking token from EtherFi, is now live on Ethereum’s Goerli testnet ahead of its Nov. 6 mainnet launch.