DeFi Alpha: Earn Yield With mkUSD From Prisma Finance
It aims to educate traders, investors, and newcomers about investment opportunities in decentralized finance, as well as provide primers and guides about its emerging platforms. It is meant to be highly actionable and shareable.
Any information covered in DeFi Alpha should not form the basis for making investment decisions nor be construed as a recommendation or advice to engage in investment transactions. Any mention of a token or protocol should not be considered a recommendation or endorsement.
Each week we will provide options to earn yield on ETH, WBTC, stablecoins, and other major tokens.
- ETH: Up to 40% APY looping WETH 4.75X on Metronome Smart Farming on Optimism
- This yield is accrued in all ETH yield.
- Then, one can supply vaETH or WETH as collateral on Metronome Smart Farming on Optimism and loop up to 4.75X (when Health Factor = 1.01).
- Caution: This is a leveraged ETH position that could get liquidated if borrowers do not maintain a health factor > 1.
- Stablecoins: Up to 32% APY in a wUSDR-wUSDbC LP on Aerodrome on Base L2
- This yield is all auto-compounded for more of the Aerodrome LP tokens.
- To participate, one must deposit into the vault here on Beefy Finance with either the LP tokens or either wUSDR or wUSDbC.
- WBTC: Up to 16% net APR looping WBTC 3.33X on Radiant Capital on Arbitrum
- This yield is accrued in WBTC borrowing interest and mostly RDNT rewards.
- To participate, it requires a leveraged WBTC/WBTC position with 5% of the value of the looped position in the 80/20 RDNT/ETH Balancer LP.
- The RDNT LP must be staked for 12 months to achieve 16%.
- One must deposit WBTC into Radiant here and loop 3.33X here + zap into an LP staked for 1-12 months.
- Caution: This is a leveraged WBTC position that could get liquidated.
- ARB: Up to 9.5% net APR looping ARB 1.66X on Radiant Capital on Arbitrum
- This yield is accrued in ARB borrowing interest and mostly RDNT rewards.
- To participate, it requires a leveraged ARB/ARB position with 5% of the value of the looped position in the 80/20 RDNT/ETH Balancer LP.
- The RDNT LP must be staked for 12 months to achieve 9.5%.
- One must deposit ARB into Radiant here and loop 1.66X here + zap into an LP staked for 1-12 months.
- Caution: This is a leveraged ARB position that could get liquidated.
- OP: 9.3% APY lending OP on Extra Finance on Optimism
- The yield is ~50% lending interest in OP and ~50% EXTRA rewards.
- One must lend OP here on Extra Finance to leveraged Velodrome LPs.
- MATIC: 7.17% APR with WMATIC-MaticX LP on Balancer on Polygon
- ATOM: 19.5% APR staking ATOM with on Stride
- The yield earned is issued in ATOM.
- To participate, one must deposit/stake ATOM here in the Stride dApp.
- BNB: 6.45% APY with the Ellipsis Finance BNB/BNBx LP staked in a Beefy vault
- AVAX: 6.8% APY with ankrAVAX liquid staking
- The yield is backed by validator rewards using ankrAVAX by Ankr.
- To participate on Avalanche, one can follow the prompts to deposit AVAX here.
- SOL: 7% APY staking SOL with stSOL by Lido
- This is backed by SOL staking yield.
- To participate, one must deposit SOL here or buy it on a Solana DEX.
Please be aware we do not always report the highest yields because some high yields may be less sustainable due to high inflation token rewards or fewer LPs participating.
| This post is exclusive to subscribers |
🔒 THE DEFIANT PREMIUM
“an industry must-read”
Become a premium subscriber today to read the whole post along with the rest of our subscriber-only content. Join 80k+ crypto innovators and get smart about DeFi and Web3. For just $15/month you’ll get:
- A weekly recap of the main DeFi and crypto news
- DeFi Alpha newsletter with the best yield opportunities
- A summary of our weekly podcast
- Exclusive access to Terminal beta
Plus you’ll be supporting independent financial journalism in crypto and helping us keep doing what we’re doing 😊