DeFi Alpha: Earn Up To 32% APR On Stablecoins With Prisma Finance
It aims to educate traders, investors, and newcomers about investment opportunities in decentralized finance, as well as provide primers and guides about its emerging platforms. It is meant to be highly actionable and shareable.
Any information covered in DeFi Alpha should not form the basis for making investment decisions nor be construed as a recommendation or advice to engage in investment transactions. Any mention of a token or protocol should not be considered a recommendation or endorsement.
Each week, we provide options to earn yield on stablecoins, ETH, WBTC, and other major tokens.
- ETH: Up to 21% APY looping stETH 4.3X on Metronome Smart Farming
- This yield is accrued in all stETH yield.
- Then, one can supply stETH or vaSTETH as collateral on Metronome Smart Farming on Ethereum and loop up to 4.3X (when Health Factor = 1.02).
- Caution: This is a leveraged ETH position that could get liquidated if borrowers do not maintain a health factor > 1.
- Stablecoins: Up to 78% APY looping FRAX 4.75X on Metronome Smart Farming
- This yield is accrued in all FRAX yield.
- One can supply USDC or vaFRAX as collateral on Metronome Smart Farming on Ethereum and loop up to 4.75X (when Health Factor = 1.02).
- Caution: This is a leveraged USDC position that could get liquidated.
- WBTC: 5% APY with a Radpie-boosted WBTC deposit looped in Radiant Capital
- This yield is backed by borrowing interest earned in WBTC + RDNT rewards.
- On Arbitrum, one can deposit WBTC here.
- SOL: 8.9% APY staking SOL with Marinade Finance
- This is backed by SOL staking yield.
- To participate, one must deposit SOL here under the native restaking option.
- OP: Up to 3.7% APY lending OP on Sonne Finance
- This yield is accrued in mostly OP and a small SONNE reward.
- One can supply OP here to borrowers on Sonne.
- MATIC: 6.6% APY with the 6X MATICX/MATIC Recursive Staking strategy on Cian
- The yield is backed by validator rewards using MATICX as collateral, and looping borrowed MATIC against the MATICX on Aave V3 to achieve 6X leverage.
- To participate on Polygon, one can follow the prompts to deposit into the 6X MATICX/MATIC RECURSIVE Staking strategy here on Cian.
- ATOM: 18% APR staking ATOM with on Stride
- The yield earned is issued in ATOM.
- To participate, one must deposit/stake ATOM here in the Stride dApp.
- BNB: 13.5% APY with a Radpie-boosted BNB deposit looped in Radiant Capital
- This yield is backed by borrowing interest earned in BNB + RDNT rewards.
- On BSC, one can deposit BNB here.
- AVAX: 6.5% APY with ankrAVAX liquid staking
- The yield is backed by validator rewards using ankrAVAX by Ankr.
- To participate on Avalanche, one can follow the prompts to deposit AVAX here.
Please be aware we do not always report the highest yields because some high yields may be less sustainable due to inflationary token rewards or fewer LPs participating.
THANKING OUR NEWSLETTER SPONSORS
| Newsletter continues below |
Vertex Protocol is a leading DEX on Arbitrum offering spot, perpetuals & money markets with unified cross-margin. Trade with lightning-fast speeds and super low fees across 23 markets. Unleash your trading – break free from CEXs.