Our Most Read Stories This Week: Bitcoin Hodlers, Vitalik's Techno Optimism, BTC Miner
The Defiant's most read stories for the week of Nov. 27.
By: The Defiant Team • Loading...DeFi News
These are the top 10 most read stories on The Defiant during the week of Nov. 27:
- Disparity Between Bitcoin HODLers and Daytraders Hits Record: The Bitcoin ecosystem is observing the largest disparity on record between its long-term and short-term holders.
- NEAR Protocol Overtakes Ethereum and Bitcoin in Key Activity Metrics NEAR, a smart contracts platform, is beating out Bitcoin and Ethereum in at least two key network metrics.
- Vitalik Buterin Proposes 'd/acc' Philosophy in Techno-Optimism Post Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin introduced a novel philosophical approach to technology, termed 'd/acc' - Defensive (or Decentralization, or Differential) Acceleration, in a blog post published Monday.
- SEC Opens Public Comments On Franklin Templeton and Hashdex Spot Bitcoin ETFs The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is seeking public commentary on the spot Bitcoin ETF applications from Franklin Templeton and Hashdex in a move cheered on by crypto bulls.
- Non-US Bitcoin Miner Gets Caught Censoring Transactions The Bitcoin community is up in arms after news broke that a non-US mining pool was excluding OFAC-sanctioned transactions.
- Web3 Gaming Company OhBaby! Partners With Paramount Oh Baby! Games, a company focused on reinvigorating classic game genres for a Web3 audience, has partnered with media giant Paramount and unveiled an upcoming listing on the PC gaming platform Steam.
- Chainlink Launches Upgraded Staking v0.2 On Ethereum Chainlink, the leading oracle network, has launched an upgraded staking feature on Ethereum mainnet aimed at enhancing the security and flexibility of the Chainlink ecosystem.
- Polkadot’s Web3 Foundation To Invest $1M In On-Chain Treasuries The Web3 Foundation, the organization behind the Polkadot network, is the latest crypto development team to invest treasury assets into real-world assets.
- Solana-based Jito Announces JTO Governance Token and Airdrop for Past Users Jito, the second-largest Solana-based protocol by total value locked, is about to launch a governance token and airdrop part of the supply to past users.
Subscribe to DeFi Daily Newsletter and Get Smarter on DeFi & Web3.
80k+ investors informed every day.