Our Most Read Stories This Week: 2024 Rate Cuts, Anti-Crypto Bill, AI-Crypto Mashup, SNX Inflation
The Defiant's most read stories for the week of Dec. 11.
By: The Defiant Team • Loading...DeFi News
These are the top 10 most read stories on The Defiant during the week of Dec. 11:
- Crypto and Mainstream Markets Rally After Fed Foreshadows 2024 Interest Rate Cuts Digital assets are rebounding with the broader markets following a three-day sell-off in response to the U.S. Federal Reserve leaving interest rates unchanged following strong economic performance in the United States.
- Senator Elizabeth Warren's Anti-Crypto Bill Gains Momentum Senator Elizabeth Warren's bill to crack down on crypto's involvement in illicit activities continues to garner support in the Senate.
- There’s Actual Substance Behind the AI-Crypto Mashup Decentralized AI will certainly try to compete with its centralized counterpart.One key potential advantage for decentralized AI lies in compute
- Synthetix Tokenholders Vote To End SNX Inflation The community for Synthetix, a veteran DeFi protocol credited with pioneering yield farming, has voted to put an end to SNX token inflation.
- LayerZero Launches 40+ Testnets For Newly Announced V2 Iteration LayerZero, the popular cross-chain messaging protocol, has unveiled its forthcoming v2 iteration.
- Chainlink Holders Staked Tokens Worth $650M Hours After Early Access Launch Holders of Chainlink’s LINK flocked to stake their tokens on the blockchain oracle provider’s upgraded staking system.
- GFX Labs is Deploying Uniswap V3 to Bitcoin Sidechain Rootstock GFX Labs is bringing Uniswap to Bitcoin.
- Spot Bitcoin ETF Issuers Kowtow To SEC Demanding In-Cash Redemptions Some prospective spot Bitcoin ETF issuers are kowtowing to the will of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission by abandoning immediate plans for “in-kind” share redemptions.
- Ledger Code Library Attacker Drains $480k After Compromising Dozens of Web3 Dapps A code library maintained by crypto wallet provider Ledger was compromised today putting user funds at risk for more than five hours.
- Rainbow Wallet's Points Are Attracting Thousands of MetaMask Users Rainbow, a non-custodial wallet, today announced a points system rewarding past users and incentivizing MetaMask users to switch in what it calla a “fox hunt.”
Subscribe to DeFi Daily Newsletter and Get Smarter on DeFi & Web3.
80k+ investors informed every day.