Full time remote position
We are looking for a software developer with proven Solidity experience. You will be joining a
highly technical team that has deep knowledge of DeFi and all the cool things from the
● High quality and well tested Solidity code, following the latest design and development
● Write documentation, design flow diagrams and review PRs.
● Research, design, scope and estimate what you need to do.
● Collaborate with the UI team.
● Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends.
Requirements & skills
● 2+ years of experience writing, testing, deploying and verifying Solidity applications.
● 5+ years of programming experience.
● Know how to document your work and make it simple for the UI team to integrate what
● Being able to work in a team environment, take part in audit sessions (and create
remediation documents) and follow Agile-like processes .
● Being passionate about crypto space (new developments tools releases and latest
features of the solidity language).
● Being able to work in a fast paced environment (you know, crypto?).
● Written and spoken communication skills in English for professional environment.
Nice to have:
● Worked with L2s or different side chains
● Understanding of low level parts of ethereum blockchain, specifically
○ Understanding how Ethereum stores state and related data structures
○ EVM knowledge - opcodes etc.
○ Solidity and knowledge of ABI (eg. variable mapping to storage slots)
● Experience with
○ GraphQL API
○ Ethereum blockchain test tools (e.g.Truffle, Embark, Hard Hat, etc.)
○ Experience with writing automation tests
● 100% remote & flexible hours
● Growing challenging environment
● Learning possibilities (conferences, meetups, courses, etc.)