Arch Intelligence is our investment research and asset management team that provides web3 market indices, tokenized investment products, and portfolio management for web3 investors.
The Analyst position within our Arch Intelligence team works directly with our CEO/CIO in the design and operation of our family of products. In addition, the Analyst is expected to monitor the digital asset market to develop insights that drive our product strategy and original research.
The ideal candidate has a strong financial and quantitative background, combined with a demonstrable interest in web3.
This position could be an Analyst or Senior Analyst role, based on the applicant’s experience.
- Work closely with CEO/CIO on product strategy, development and operation
- Conceptualize, test, publish, monitor and provide maintenance to index-products
- Develop and operate quantitative analysis, manage data from ETL to reporting
- Closely monitor the digital asset markets for significant changes and insights
- Propose, develop and implement improvements to existing business processes
- Work with engineering, product and growth teams in an Agile setting
- Craft market and product reports for internal and external audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, engineering or data science.
- Advanced degree or professional certification (e.g. CFA) desirable
- Financial markets experience (or relevant academic record for interns or analyst roles)
- Robust understanding of portfolio optimization theory and methods
- Excellent technical skills, including exposure to programming and large databases (Python, SQL)
- Love for decentralized finance (as a user at a minimum)
- Detail-oriented, organized, highly motivated, and able to work independently and in a cross-functional team environment
- Prepared to work in an early-stage start-up set-up