🚜Earn Up to 40% APR Lending Assets To Leveraged Farmers on Archi Finance
It aims to educate traders, investors, and newcomers about investment opportunities in decentralized finance, as well as provide primers and guides about its emerging platforms. It is meant to be highly actionable and shareable.
Any information covered in DeFi Alpha should not form the basis for making investment decisions nor be construed as a recommendation or advice to engage in investment transactions. Any mention of a token or protocol should not be considered a recommendation or endorsement.
THANKING OUR NEWSLETTER SPONSORS
| Newsletter continues below |
Meet Stader Labs, the non-custodial multi-chain liquid staking platform that's transforming the liquid staking landscape!
With over $120 million in assets staked and more than 40k users across 6 chains, Stader has partnered with 40+ top DeFi protocols like Aave, Balancer, etc. You can also stake your MATIC and BNB with Stader directly from Ledger Live.
Backed by some of the biggest names in the world of crypto, Stader’s multiple audits with top security firms, million dollar bug bounties and real-time monitoring with Forta is a testimony to their emphasis on security and safety.
Gear up for the launch of ETHx, Stader's liquid staking token on Ethereum!
ETHx is designed to maximize rewards, all while securing Ethereum.
With Stader, you can run an Ethereum node with just 4 ETH, which is 85% lower capital and 35% higher returns vs solo-staking. ETHx has a multi-pool architecture with permissionless and permissioned node operators to enable decentralization and scalability, with a roadmap for DVT.
Leveraging on their experience with unlocking great DeFi utility on other chains, Stader is actively building integrations and partnerships on Ethereum to bring similar utility to the ETHx token, with $1Mn SD in DeFi rewards.
Check out ETHx and sign up to get access to the Stader staking protocol.
Each week we will provide options to earn yield on ETH, WBTC, stablecoins, and other major tokens.
- ETH: Up to 53.67% APR with the msETH/WETH LP on Velodrome
- Stablecoins: 71% APR with the FRAX/DOLA LP staked in Velodrome on Optimism
- This yield is accrued in VELO.
- To participate, one must deposit and stake in this FRAX + DOLA LP.
- WBTC: Up to ~19% net APR looping WBTC 3.33X on Radiant Capital on Arbitrum
- This yield is accrued in WBTC borrowing interest and mostly RDNT rewards.
- To participate, it requires a leveraged WBTC/WBTC position with 5% of the value of the looped position in the 80/20 RDNT/ETH Balancer LP.
- The RDNT LP must be staked for 12 months to achieve 19% APR.
- One must deposit WBTC into Radiant here and loop 3.33X here + zap into an LP staked for 1-12 months.
- Caution: This is a leveraged WBTC position that could get liquidated if borrowers do not maintain a health factor > 1.
- ATOM: 20% APR staking ATOM with on Stride
- The yield earned is issued in ATOM.
- To participate, one must deposit/stake ATOM here in the Stride dApp.
- BNB: 12% APY with the BNB/BNBx LP on PancakeSwap V3
- AVAX: 6% APY with ankrAVAX liquid staking
- The yield is backed by validator rewards using ankrAVAX by Ankr.
- To participate on Avalanche, one can follow the prompts to deposit AVAX here.
- SOL: 6% APY staking SOL with stSOL by Lido
- This is backed by SOL staking yield.
- To participate, one must deposit SOL here or buy it on a Solana DEX.
- FTM: 8.5% APR with the wFTM/sFTMx LP via Beethoven X
- The yield is issued in BEET rewards, trading fees, sFTMx yield by Stader, and SD rewards.
- To participate, one must deposit wFTM and/or sFTMx here on Beethoven X on Fantom.
Please be aware we do not always report the highest yields because some high yields may be less sustainable due to high inflation token rewards or fewer LPs participating.
| This post is exclusive to subscribers |
🔒 THE DEFIANT PREMIUM
“an industry must-read”
Become a premium subscriber today to read the whole post along with the rest of our subscriber-only content. Join 80k+ crypto innovators and get smart about DeFi and Web3. For just $15/month you’ll get:
- A weekly recap of the main DeFi and crypto news
- DeFi Alpha newsletter with the best yield opportunities
- A summary of our weekly podcast
- Exclusive access to Terminal beta
Plus you’ll be supporting independent financial journalism in crypto and helping us keep doing what we’re doing 😊